Sunday, April 12, 2009

On my first Easter I.....

....got baptized .

.....played with my cousins.

....died Easter eggs!

.....had a great time!


It has been so much fun having people like Aunt Janet, Uncle Doug & my Pops in town. It was also fun to see everyone who came to church this morning & was there for my baptism. Thanks for being there for me...it means more than you know- I LOVE YOU!

Love,
Garrett
Phew...what a big day! I think I should surprise Mom & Dad & sleep through the night!
P.S. None of my pictures from the baptism turned out b/c of the lighting. If any of you took any pics, I'd love if you could share them with me!

Here is a video of me playing with my 4 day older cousin, Braden. I have fun with my cousins. Press play!

2 comments:

The Smith's said...

What a beautiful day and wonderful blessing! So happy for y'all! :)

Barrow Family said...

Happy First Easter!!!! Looks like you had a very great day!!! You looked super cute too!