Sunday, November 30, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

We got in the Christmas spirit this weekend Christmas shopping, decorating, putting the tree up, & taking our Christmas card pictures (thanks to my Dad). It was fun! Garrett hasn't been feeling very good, though, & either have I. I hope he isn't too sick. I am contemplating taking him to the doctor tomorrow. He has no fever, though. He's been throwing up a bunch today & has been really fussy & uncomfortable for atleast 3 days. Poor little guy - I wish he could talk & tell me what's going on!

In a couple weeks we go to meet Santa at my Dad's company party. It'll be fun with all the cousins together.
I am so excited that Christmas is here! Thanks cousin Beckett for letting Garrett get in the spirit with your old "Ho Ho Ho" shirt!




No comments: