Sunday, November 30, 2008

This one goes out to JCas...

This post is dedicated to one of my best friend's, Jenni. On her blog http://jennicaswell.blogspot.com/, she gave our blog the "Your Blog is Fabulous" award! So...now I have some pressure to deliver - just kidding! For this award I have to name 5 things I find "Fabulous" and pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogger friends (which will be hard b/c I don't think I have that many friends! lol). Thanks, Jenni - you are fun & I am counting down the days until I see you om December 22nd.
Here are some things that I love:
Garrett - I am so thankful for this little guy. He puts a smile on my face everyday. I would do anything for him. John & I are so in love with him & everything about him. He is such a miracle to us & we think he is just perfect. We thank God everyday for bringing this funny, happy, cute, little guy into our lives. He is like having a little friend around all the time & I just can't get enough of him. We have soooo much fun in store for us with him in our lives. We love you, G$!

Family - Wow, where do I begin! I am a lucky girl to have such a "fabulous" family. I am so lucky to have John as a husband. We compliment each other well (in other words, he puts up with me pretty damn well!). I love our little family - Duke & Koby, included...to have this close of a family, so supportive & loving is more than I ever dreamed of. My mom & dad are amazing, fun, great role models that I am soooo grateful to have in my life. My mom is my best friend! I have the best brother in the world. I have 3 awesome sister-in-laws. I never had a sister, but wanted one & now I feel like I have 3! My nephews are so damn cute & fun...Garrett is so lucky to have them to grow up with. I am sooo lucky to have fun, laid back, loving in-laws that I appreciate so much. We love all of our Dallas family so much & wish we could see you more often. It is awesome that we all get along and feel so close to one another. XOXOXO!

My Friends -

I think I have the most fun friends in the world. I always have an awesome time with you all. I am lucky to have such wild, fun friends :) It still means the world to me that all my bridesmaids wen tall the way to Mexico for our wedding - thank you! I miss those of you that I can't see very much; Kristen, Jenni, Holly, Nickel, Kinne, Storm, Angela, Brooke, the list goes on. I love you!










Soccer-

I am so thankful to have played soccer my whole life. I enjoy it so much. It is where I met John! I have made so many valuable friendships through soccer through the years & have had a blast. I am thankful that I am still able to play on Wednesdays & Sundays. I have so much fun playing with our co-ed team with John, Stacy, Scott...Garrett better be a soccer player!
Health...
I am so lucky to be healthy & active. Even when things seem rough, it could ALWAYS be worse...I am very grateful to be as healthy as I am.

And the "Fabulous Blog Award" goes to...
1. Shana
2. Kristie
3. Fantastic Four
4. Queen Bee
5. Mari - don't feel obligated to respond if you don't want...you've already said what you're thankful for on your blog ;)

No comments: