Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Woody!


Woooo we have been busy lately! I can't wait to slow down. I really can't. But in the meantime, here are some pictures of Garrett with his fun cousins in his ghetto backyard!


We found out when we saw them that not only is Garrett going to be Woody for Halloween but so is Ben & Braden is Buzz! What a coincidence! They will be a cute bunch all dressed up together!
G got a haircut today. I almost cried. I asked for "not too short with some textured hair left at the top for me to spike it." HE GOT SCALPED! Oh well, just hair...it'll grow. But I do think it adds about 5 years to him & I miss my baby!

Garrett went to a few parties this weekend. He got to hit a pinata! He got after it! He loved it. SO much that he ran out of the crowd of patiently waiting children to try to steal another whack at it. Pictured: John whisking Woody away.

No comments: