Friday, October 22, 2010

In Yo Face


I have had to take Garrett's picture ALOT lately. I am in a really good photography class that requires several very specific weekly assignments. I have had to take pictures of him pretty much every night that I am not working a session for 2 weeks. He hates me now! He asks for daddy all the time & ignores me, especially when he sees the camera. He is so hard! He plays hard to get by not doing what I ask him to do, not making eye contact, or not smiling unless I trick him somehow (or buy him ice cream!). I looooove this class, but I can't wait until it's over so I can stop torturing him & he can start liking me again!



Doesn't he look sooo sweet & innocent? You might be thinking yes. Well two seconds later, he chunked that pumpkin right in my face! Change your mind?

No comments: