Saturday, June 5, 2010

Summertime!







It's summertime! Happy summer vacation to all you teachers out there. I couldn't be happier. I really did have a good year at school & like my job but it is great to have time off from teaching....now I can devote more time to photography! I finally figured out how to download my point & shoot camera. It has pictures from about 8 months on there. Garrett looks so young in the oldest pictures...it's crazy how much he has grown!

I found all kinds of pictures I had forgotten about....pictures from our trip to the Sesame Street Live show, pictures from Easter, from all kinds of birthday parties, from the zoo, & more. They aren't great but I am going to post some for the sake of having something to post!

Garrett is taking Soccer Tots with his friend, Grant. It is a very cute little class & the instructor is Miss Kim that he had at Little Gym, we like her a lot! He also started swim lessons on Friday & will be doing those with Sam. Mr.. Rudy is his instructor again....Rudy & Garrett are tight! He's way cool.
We are looking forward to the summer & all the fun that comes with it!

No comments: