Monday, September 21, 2009

Sorry ladies...he is taken!


Garrett's first kiss! We couldn't keep these 2 off of each other at the Dynamo game! Garrett scored about 5 kisses which means he rounded first base! Garrett was the instigator but Reagan wasn't complaining :) It did get a little out of hand in the second half when Garrett was going in for an open mouth kiss!
Here they are on their first date back at about 2 months old or so. They've changed so much!
Garrett had a manly kind of a day: sports, a pretty lady & beer. We had trouble keeping him away from the beverages!

Garrett in the process of busting a mack on Reagan but I don't think she was havin it that time.

I love you, Goo!

"Just making me & my girl a hot dog," said Garrett.


So...it got pretty serious. Garrett invited her over to his place after the game & she went! It was his first friend/ girl friend sleep-over party ever.

I miss you Reagan!
lOVE,
gARRETT

Who me?

3 comments:

The Ziebarths said...

OMG!! I love it! We had a blast with you guys! Thanks for everything! Oh, by the way, Reagan misses G too!!

Unknown said...

I hope you're kidding about the "very advanced" thing. We know that's not the case! All of the "words" he says all pretty much start with the same letter so it's all probably the same word. I just like to pretend like he knows what he's talking about!

Amy said...

WOW Kelly , I think Garrett is the advanced one..making out with girls already!! Ow Ow!