Sunday, May 3, 2009

Stranded!

So....I am writing here from San Antonio. The soccer tournament has been fun BUT....looks like we'll be here an extra day & night. The alternator went out on the way back from the second game. Brings back memories. Last year Meineke installed a faulty gasket in an oil change then we headed to San Antonio for the same tournament. About three hours later his whole engine had blown. Thousands of dollars later, John's car is still screwed up & Meineke didn't help out with the cost even though it was their fault.

Once again...THANK YOU FOR THE HELP Z & RICHELLE! As the old & the wise say....When life gives you lemons, make lemonade! The good news is that everyone is fine & we are all together. And the awesome news is that we think it will all be under warranty this time since my car is only 3 years old - YEAH!

P.S. My laptop is officially busted too as of this morning. I am dying to post pictures of Garrett's first time in the pool (at the hotel) and many others (because I'm a big picture nerd!), but it looks like I'll have to do that when we get back since the laptop isn't cooperating.

Good luck to the soccer team today (I don't even know their name). They are undefeated proving that the old & out of shape can still be AWESOME!

No comments: