Saturday, April 4, 2009

"Well, um actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that"

On Friday night, Garrett met some new friends at the gym & had a blast. Can't wait to go back. We spent most of Saturday at the soccer fields & will tomorrow too. State Cup is going on & my team has 3 games this weekend. On Sunday John's team also has a game in the evening. I think I need hip replacement surgery after the first game - I'm too old for this! In our free time, we hung out with Nana & Pa. We also attended buddy Colton's birthday party which was so much fun! Happy Birthday, Colton!

Aaww...Colton didn't love his birthday cake at first, but then he warmed up to it!
Here are some more pictures from the party:

No fair - all my friends can walk!
And one for the dogs of course...

No comments: