Thursday, April 2, 2009

Finger Foods!


Tonight we tried giving Garrett some snacks for the second time. He did so well this time! I think we're a little behind the curve on feeding him variety. He has pretty much lived off of carrots, bananas, & sweet potatoes his whole life. It's funny to watch him work so hard to pick his food up...he doesn't quite know where to put the food & how to get it there so he had it on his cheeks, arms, chest, nose... The dogs had a field day. Everytime he tried to grab a piece, it would fling out of his fingers. He was really confused when he actually got it in his mouth. He'd make the same face that I'd make after a nasty shot. I don't know if he hated it or couldn't get enough....I couldn't tell! At one point he tried to lick the leftovers off his arm so I guess he liked it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I DON'T KNOW... I DON'T KNOW IF WE'LL HAVE ENOUGH TIME!

LP :)

Anonymous said...

Oops. That was meant for the post above! LP