Sunday, April 5, 2009

Two birthdays in one...


Today I turned 26 & Garrett is now 8 months old. I know a lot of people out there who are older than me will want to slap me, but this is the first birthday that has made me feel old. All of a sudden I feel the pressure to grow up & be mature....I don't think that's ever really going to happen though. It was kind of a birthday for Garrett just as much as for me b/c I asked mostly for gifts that are indirectly for him. Kids activities are so expensive - I know I want to stay busy with Garrett over the summer when I'm off of work, so I asked for things like swimming lessons, classes at the Little Gym, stuff like that...My mom & dad hooked me up with the summer class at The Little Gym - yeah!. Garrett & I will have so much fun! He loved going there last Friday for the trial class. We also went on Sunday to the Open House so that everyone else in the fam could check it out. Here are some pictures we took. He loved every second of it & even got to do a demo in front of the whole class again.


Here are some more pics from the birthday night...we had so much fun hanging out with the cousins. Thanks for coming over guys!
Pickles - YUMMY!
Cowboy Ben...

No comments: