Thursday, February 12, 2009

Getting ready for Valentine's Day



Garrett is starting to wear his Valentine's Day shirts already b/c he is just so excited. He is going to have a jammie party at Nana & Pa's house for Valentine's Day night, so we can go to the movies & out to dinner. Any suggestions on what we should see?
Ssshhh...don't tell - we bought Garrett a remote control for V-day because he loves ours so much - kinda cheezy, but I think he'll like it. Garrett & I went shopping for Daddy at BestBuy after work today. John said I couldn't get him anything, so I cheated & the gift is going to be from Garrett. Technicalities. Girls always know how to find a way around things when it comes to shopping!
Speaking of being way too excited....my class had their Valentine party today & it was nuts. I have never seen a group of 1st grade line dancers as good as them! They were doing the "cha cha" song in a line & they had moves I've never seen! It got a little PG-13 when the dude said "how low can you go?" There was some pretty intense pelvic thrusting going on, so I had to put a stop to it right away! I soooo wish I could post the video I took, but I think I could lose my job for that...

4 comments:

Stacey said...

I think I can picture who was doing the thrusting? Was it the cartoon duck girl? I wish I had stopped by to see it.

Aaron & Mari Fredrickson said...

Your day sounds hilarious. Where did you get that remote control? Sam always tries to put ours in his mouth! Good luck with Henry!
(try not to do any hoodrat stuff)

Amy said...

hahaha..wish I could have been there to see that dance!! Ok, so slumdog millionare is SOOOO good, but parts of it are kinda sad and intense. It;s a pretty good 'feel good' movie though!
We all need to hang out soon! OX Happy Valentines Day Garrett! XO

Denise said...

Awww! Garrett's first Valentine's Day! I looove the strikethrough, I use it way too often! I can't help myself! It's easy, just type < s > kelly < /s > but without any of the spaces...have fun :)