Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Garrett Rolled Over!



Garrett's sitter was very sick today, so he couldn't go to her house. It was such a surprise this morning when I found out that I'd get to hang out with him this afternoon. Nana watched him in the morning & I picked him up after working a halfday b/c she's going out of town with my Dad. We had so much fun! It was like the old days! Most of all we just played & snuggled, but something pretty cool happened....He rolled over! ALL THE WAY!

It started out like this but then he needed a diaper change....

I would show you the rest, but he was pantless & his balls are out!

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Yeah for Garrett!! And I LOVE the new family pic! Super cute!!!

Shana, Cory and Colton said...

Yeah for G!! Are you staying home with him tomorrow?

Stacey said...

Way to go Garrett!