Sunday, December 20, 2009

We've been so busy lately with family stuff, getting ready for Christmas, family birthdays. etc.! We've had so much fun...I love the Christmas season!

Scott & Stacy close on their sweet new house this week. It is so nice! We went over to see it. The boys ran wild & had a blast.

Here are pictures from Garrett's cute Christmas party at school. His teachers are so sweet. Garrett is sitting in a different chair than everyone else because about 2 seconds earlier, he flew out the back of the picnic bench & fell on the floor. About 20 secondslater, he squeezed an entire juice box all over me, him & the floor. Only our kid! We had fun, though!

P.S. I'm pretty sure this post is going to be jacked up with pictures everywhere & words in the wrong places. Have I ever mentioned that I hate the new editor feature on Blogger? I think I'm officially quitting the blogging!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

don't even think about quitting!! connor and i will be sad!

Barrow Family said...

He is so precious! It was fun seeing you guys today! Lets play again soon!!!