Thursday, September 17, 2009

Something that makes me smile is...

....Garrett's artwork from school! They do something different everyday. To most people, it probably looks like little blobs of paint on a page, but to the parent it is so special & meaningful! I wish I could frame every single project but since I can't, I found some rope & clothespins & constructed this!

It needs a lot of work. I'm looking for plastic colored clothespins & maybe some scrapbook paper to make it look presentable, but this way I can display all of his artwork in his playroom without buying 5,321 frames a year! It's a start. Here is some of his artwork from the last couple weeks: (Isn't it precious?!)

4 comments:

Jenni said...

very creative and cute...both of you!!

The Ziebarths said...

Great idea! What a little artist you guys have!

Barrow Family said...

What a freaking cute idea! I LOVE IT! You are so crafty and creative! I might just have to copy yoU!

The Smith's said...

I love the idea, Kelly! I might have to copy it! Garrett is such an artist, too! :)