Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Update on Garrett's Tests

Many of you have been asking about Garrett's tests an TX Children's that he had on Friday....thanks so much for caring! I did find out from the nurse's message today that his Gastric Emptying Scan shows that he has delayed "emptying." What exactly that means, I don't know & I wish they would explain some more. He'll be on a special medicine three times a day & we'll hope that helps. If it doesn't, it requires a more invasive, surgery treatment to fix the problem. I don't know what we ruled out with these two tests but I guess that was the only thing that was a positive.

I'd upload more pictures, but the camera has officially hit the bucket. As my bro was trying to fix it, it shot sparks all over him & his living room....something seriously not right with that!

No comments: