Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Happy Anniversary, honey!

Thank you to my sweet, sensitive bro, Scott, who pointed out that yesterday was our 2 year anniversary! We would have never known had he not told us! Sidenote: we got married on the beach sometime in August (is it bad that I forget if it was the 3rd, 4th, or 5th) but we officially got married at the courthouse on June 15th. So...I made a dinner to celebrate! Really I made dinner to celebrate the Bachelorette being on, but ssshhh...we won't tell John! For anyone who knows me, I get real squeamish about cooking. It takes me ten times longer than the recipe says to make it & it's never that good! So...this was a big deal for me to cook.

This is why I don't cook! Something always happens....whether it be burned, dropped, or just plain disgusting. Usually I'm the one that screwed it up. This time it was my darling husband who happened to do the damage!

Mmmm....it was still good! By the way, this is a big joke. We would NEVER eat off the floor. I was cracking up when my dad got on the floor & said "Here, Kelly take this picture, it'll be funny!" We all ended up getting BBQ ordered in...womp womp...

Cheers to the happy couple!

Garrett missed the Bachelorette party. He went to bed at 6:30 - something is just not right with him. He is tired & a little cranky. I think those fang teeth are killing him! Or maybe he just got too tired playing with his boys.
On a sidenote, Ed - I am SO MAD AT YOU! Along with Kiptyn, you were my all time favorite for Jillian & you blew it! Bye bye, Ed!

No comments: