Monday, April 27, 2009

Sad for my Dad-

Seems like there is never a dull moment. My dad has been complaining of excruciating stomach(ish)pain for a while. He sort of put it on the back burner wanting to be there for my Mom as she has been sick. Last week per doctor's orders he had a nuclear stress test. The test showed that he has actually been having heart trouble (minor heart attacks). So looks like what the doctor's guessed in the past was gallbladder pain, was really heart attacks. I feel so bad for him - it's been such a stressful time & I guess it has taken a toll on him. I just hope all goes well tomorrow.
He went to the ER on Sunday (which is so unlike him). They are keeping him until tomorrow for sure. He is having a catheterization operation tomorrow to see where the blockages are & they will go ahead with stints if needed at that time, too. I just want my cute little parents to get better! I don't think he wants anyone to make a big deal of this right now - he is kind of a private person. I just wanted to post this so that maybe some of you will throw some prayers his way.
*My mom is going to the neuro surgeon's office tomorrow to schedule her surgery. I know she'll be glad to get rid of the infection for good!

5 comments:

LZora said...

Hey Kel! I am so sorry about your Dad. Y'all just can't catch a break...why is it that when it rains, it pours? We'll keep your Dad and the rest of your family in our prayers. Hang in there!

Barrow Family said...

Wow, Your family is really having a rough time! The good thing is that they now know what the problems are and can fix them and make them all better!I hope all goes well today!We are thinking about you and sending our prayers your way!

Jenni said...

We'll be praying for y'all...and wishing we lived closer so we can hang out more cuz I miss you already!

Lauren said...

Your fam is in my prayers and I hope all goes well with everyone. Love Ya!

Lauren

Nancy Garvey said...

I am so so sorry to hear about your family troubles. I know how scary it can be when they are not feeling good. The heart is a scary thing to be messing with. I will keep you and your dad and mom and Garrett in our thoughts and prayers this week. Please let me know if there is anything that we can do to help you guys! I know that you must be super stressed !! Just know that we are thinking about you !