Sunday, March 22, 2009

Garrett's a little bitty mess...




Garrett has been to the doctor 4 times now over the span of a month for this same round of ear infection & sinus infection that won't go away. I am getting sick of this (and I know John is, too!) Throwing up has been no stranger to Garrett his whole life with extreme reflux from the start, but I never imagined it could get worse. The shot & new round of meds he got on Friday haven't done a bit of good & I need to take him back to the doctor on Monday. He is miserable & I am beginning to feel very sorry for him! He can't keep anything down & is so congested that he snorts & snores like an old man. I just wish this being sick business would end for his sake...

P.S. This little guy is starting to pull-up & stand on EVERYTHING...this is a bit of a problem because he gets up but then he can't support himself on his own so he topples over....we have to be there to catch him or it is ugly. We lowered his crib today so he doesn't eject himself over the side. I went in to get him out of bed the other day & he was almost completely hanging off of his mobile & sorta swinging because he had bent it so much. It looked like a party in his crib! Guess it's time for the mobile to go, too...

No comments: