Saturday, November 22, 2008

Loooooove Fridays....



Garrett had fun hanging out with some of my girls from work on Friday night. He had an even better time staring at Stacey's boobs for extended periods of time (seriously!). She kept giving him an out, saying that he liked the red letters on her navy sweatshirt, but I think he's just a boobman!
He is doing so well lately & is such a happy baby. Sometimes he still throws up, but nothing like he used to.


Here's Garrett showing off his cool new bendy leg moves....
Today Garrett grabbed onto his toys for the first time & didn't let go. He was swinging them around & around!

1 comment:

Shana, Cory and Colton said...

I am so glad to hear that he is doing better. Looks like you guys had fun Friday night! Sorry I didn't call you to hang out this week--Colton has been really wheezy and the dr. said she thinks he has RSV. So I don't want to expose you guys. As soon as he is better though I want to hang out! We miss you guys.